Friday, April 1, 2011

Sms

The importants of a good friend in our life is like the importance of our heartbeats. Through they are not visible, they silently support our life.

A message to start your day,
A prayer to bless your way,
A cheer to perfect your day,
A momeny to say take care & to wish a very wonderful day.

Don’t walk infront of Me, Im Nt UrFollowr.
Don’t walk inback2me, Im nt urLeadr
Come letsWalk togethr,
I’m UR FRIEND FOR EVER..

Special numbers stay in my phone, scl photos stay in my album, spcl memories stay in my brain but spcl FRIEND, U stay in my HEART!..

Relations require real efforts even wen every 1 of us is buzy wit our own lives.. A simple sms reminds each other that u r not 4gotten…

TIME is a rare luxury which can never be purchased at any cost. So when someone spends it for u, it defines the depth of care they have for U…!

I think of U.. U too think of me. But the difference is that, when i think of you, I send u a message. You think of me after receiving my message.

When U win, I will proudly tell d world “hey! Thats my frind” but when u lose, I will sit ur side hold ur hand and say ” Hey Iam ur friend”.

Giv laugh 2 all, bt smile 2 one.. Giv time 2 all, bt life 2 one.. Give love 2 all, bt heart 2 one.. Let every One lov u,bt u lov only one…

The hardest moment in life is not wen u lose something & tears come out of ur eyes its wen u know u r losing something & u r forced 2 smile…

To be distrbed by the beep of a phone only means that “SOMEHOW” “SOMEWHERE” “SOMEBODY” is thinking of u. At this very moment, thats ME!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Walgreens Printable Coupons